Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello and Welcome

I am The Learning Mama. My blog is about many things, most of which has to do with raising my family on the salary of a teacher. That teacher is my husband. He is a wonderful Math, Social Studies, and Technology teacher. I will share my failures and my triumphs. And my kid's. And my husband's. I cook from scratch(mostly). I can my own food. I grow some of my own food. I homeschool. I recycle. I sew. I knit. I crochet. I comment on politics. I comment on social issues. I am a left leaning, make up my own mind, use my voice kind of person. If I don't like something, I will tell you that and why. I do not subscribe to hate, in any form. I am a proud Pagan. I respect all other religions. I do not respect religious nut jobs. So there you have it. I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment